
Here is our first attempt at making a blog! We have been trying to make this happen for some time now but haven't gotten to it. We took some pictures at the beach before we left California to remember our favorite place to go. We miss our friends in California, but we are enjoying life in Alabama now.
8 comments:
So glad you guys have a blog now! Except seeing all the pictures so easily makes us miss you guys even more! Do you know how to add friends blogs? It's in the settings part. We've got all the Bushman family blogs you can browse through and pick from.
Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere! So glad you guys are doing this, but as "spindle" said in their comments, it makes us miss you more! Audrey is looking so big. Congrats on the teeth, Bradley. What great costumes. We had a clonetrooper too. Can't wait to see more. no pressure..... ;)
opps, Aubrey and Bradly. sorry.
Wow I can't believe how your kids change so quickly. Bradly's looking like a older boy now and collin and Aubrey look just alike. Your family looks cute. How do you like Alabama?
Yeah for blogging! It takes a little getting used to, but you'll grow to love it. Thanks for letting us peek in on you once and awhile.
Glad I found your blog! Thanks to Becky! She knows everyone! Hope you are all well.
Hey Spindles!!! I found a link to your blog from Jill's, and I'm so happy I did! Your family is so cute! We really miss you guys a lot. Seriously. We still say and do things that make us think of your boys. Speaking of boys, we have two of our own. They are cute as cute can be. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Aubrey was just tiny when you guys moved to California, and the boys look so old too. Tell Bradly and Collin that we miss them.
Hey Shayla! Found your blog through Amy's (of course, she has links to almost everyone!). What cute little kids, hope your family is well and enjoying Alabama!
Post a Comment