
Sara and Jared's wedding

Sara and Jared
We were so glad that we could be there for Sara and Jared's wedding. It was beautiful!


Sara and Jared with their nieces and nephews

Sara with her brothers

The boys holding flowers for the bridesmaids

I thought this was so cute! Kyla came to help Aubrey to join the group for pictures.


Tom and Dan doing their musical number at the reception

Us at the chocolate fountain. Yummy!

Collin, Jackson, Bradly, Bryce, Kyla, and Aubrey

Our ride on the tram in Alyeska

Kyla and Jackson pushing the kids on the swing at the top of the mountain

Us at the top of the mountain

The view

Aubrey playing in the mud with her new friend Sky.

The boys feeding the reindeer

Aubrey staying away from the reindeer.

Bradly loved playing at Uncle Bills house!

The cousins
6 comments:
Wow, Alaska! Josh would just die to go there someday. Looks like you guys had a great time. I would love to dive into that chocolate fountain!
Thanks for updating your blog...keep up the good work!
What beautiful kids! Bradley is getting huge!!!!! The wedding looked great. Awesome you could go to Alaska!!!
Uh....Am I understanding right that you went to ALASKA!
So awesome. It looks beautiful and I love that you went to see the reindeer! Great updates! Tyler is looking great too. Glad he got you out to have some fun. :)
Wow how fun! What part of Alaska were you in? My sister used to live near Fairbanks. Isn't it just beautiful there? At least the summer anyway.
Tom & Shayla I was so excited to run across your blog. Eric has asked a few times if I ever hear anything about you and what you are up to these days and I always say no. It looks like y'all are doing great. Your kids have grown so much! We have a blog but I don't think I've updated it in like a year or so, I need to work on that a little more. Keep in touch.
Jenn & Eric Price
I miss you! I will try to call soon. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment