Friday, January 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home


We are finally getting pictures of our house on here! We are loving being in our own home. We feel so blessed. These are the pictures we took the day after we closed when we were cleaning getting ready to move in. That night we stayed up all night painting the kitchen while the kids slept in their sleeping bags on the floor in the family room. That was my first experience painting and would have been my last if we hadn't already let the kids pick paint for their rooms (ha, ha). I just can't wait for spring when we can start doing yard work and hopefully start our own garden together.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a beautiful home!! so happy for you!

I died when I saw your kids pictures! So stinkin' cute!
Love ya! Miss ya!

P.S. I'm glad things have settled down enough for you to be able to post again!Thanks so much.

Kristi said...

It is so great to see you and your beautiful family again, even if only through pictures. We still talk about your boys and even quote them every now and then. :)

Shelly J. said...

It is so nice to have a home, I am SO happy for you guys!